Reflective LFI engagements e-learning training course
This is a free 45 minute e-learning course aimed at providing those who will be responsible for helping their teams learn from incidents, such as supervisors and managers.
This course will provide users with knowledge and skills to run 'reflective LFI engagements' - team-based discussions and opportunities to help teams make sense of incidents and apply learning to the team's working practices.
How to access
1. Go to http://learning.energyinst.org/. Click 'Log in' (top right of page).
2. If you have not registered for an e-learning course before click 'Create new account'. (Otherwise skip to step 3).
3. Once you have registered and are signed in, either find the course (listed under 'Hearts and Minds' in the course categories menu) or click this link: http://learning.energyinst.org/course/index.php?categoryid=10
4. Now click the option to 'Enrol' on the course.
There are three parts to the course:
- A short questionnaire about yourself.
- The course itself (45 minutes - Flash needs to be enabled on your PC)
- A certificate that can be accessed upon completion
For further information (or support) contact mailto:email@example.com